Elite Performance MDF & Chipboard Flooring Screws.
• Protected by Elementech 400.
• Specifically designed for fixing flooring grade boards to timber structures.
• Double cutting point reduces splitting and drive time, capable of penetrating 0.8mm steel.
• Firmer fix with reduced drive torque and improved pull-out provided by a serrated cutting thread.
• Molecular lubrication reduces friction for easier driving.
• Improved countersinking from 6 angled lobes.
• Underhead ribs designed for self-countersinking producing a flush secure finish on flooring.
• Torx® compatible insert for a higher transmission of power.
• Reduced drive torque and no pre-drilling ensure quick installations.
• Double cutting point breaks through hard, dense surface of flooring grade materials.
• Anti-split, fast start thread engages quickly to form a rapid pick-up at the start of insertion.