Elite Performance Tongue & Groove Flooring Screws.
• Protected by Elementech 400
• Specifically designed to fix tongue and groove floorboards to timber flooring joists.
• Design ensures no damage is caused when fixed through the tongue.
• Reduced head with underhead ribs designed for self-countersinking allowing a flush fit with the next board.
• Double cutting point reduces splitting and drive time, capable of penetrating 0.8mm steel.
• Firmer fix with reduced drive torque and improved pull-out provided by a serrated cutting thread.
• Molecular lubrication reduces friction for easier driving.
• Improved countersinking for 6 angled lobes.
• Torx® compatible insert for higher transmission of power.
• Concealed countersinking from reduced ribbed head.
• Anti-split, fast start thread engages quickly to form a rapid pick up at the start of insertion.
• Reduced drive torque and no pre-drilling ensures quick installation, whilst the fix remains firm with improved pull-out.